Saturday, May 18, 2013

Kindergarten Wrap-Up!

In 5 days, Parker graduates from Kindergarten! How this year has flown by this fast is beyond me. Parker just loves school, and it's been so much fun watching him learn over the course of the year. As it usually goes, it has been a busy May with some special school activities.

Celebration of Learning open house
A couple of weeks ago, there was the Celebration of Learning open house. We had fun seeing some of the projects Parker has been working on and also the progress he has made over the course of the year.
Ladybug math project!
Zero the Hero book!
The kid has my drawing skills, but at least he is creative. "A volcano is a house for a dragon".



Field Day
Parker was super excited for Field Day and couldn't wait to get out there and have some fun!

Sack races.
Relay races!

Three-legged race.
Bean bag toss.
Bean bag balance.
Sadie started out really excited to cheer Parker on, but got tired as the afternoon went on.
Tug of war.
We won!
Races!

Moms and Makeovers
This was an absolute blast! Parker's teacher put together just the perfect way to celebrate Mother's day. Parker was so excited to have me there and make it special for me....he didn't stop hugging and kissing me the entire time!

Me and my favorite boy!
Performing some songs for us.

Time for makeovers!
He was SO excited to paint my nails with the polish he picked out!
Then he chose black eye shadow and had fun putting it on.
After makeovers, Parker served me this yummy treat!
After eating, we watched a video that Mrs. Coleman, Parker's teacher, had put together with all of the kids talking about their moms. I will have special memories from this day for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment