Sunday, January 6, 2013

Until next year....

Time to wrap up the remainder of the year's Surprise House activities....

December 17
"Watch 'The Gift of the Night Fury'" - Basically "How to Train Your Dragon" Christmas special. It was a hit.


December 18
"Eat candy canes" - Yes, I know we already did this one. I was running out of steam at this point, which is evidenced even further by the fact that I didn't get a single picture of them actually eating the candy canes.

December 19
"Read 'The Story of Christmas'" - The kids love this book about the true meaning of Christmas.


December 20
"Eat Christmas cereal for dinner" - Christmas Captain Crunch, to be exact. And the kids got a kick out of eating breakfast a dinnertime.


December 21
"Have a PJ day" - And that's just what we did....stayed in our PJs all day.


December 22
"Go to Oklahoma" - Actually, I forgot to do the Surprise House since we were leaving for OK early that morning. I remembered when we were already on the road. Oh, well. The kids didn't even notice from all their excitement, so that's success to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment