Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to me....

I love Mother's Day! It's the one day of the year that I don't feel bad about things revolving around me! Too bad it doesn't come around more often. Anyway, Mother's Day actually came a few days early for me this year as Andrew brought flowers and chocolate to me when I was at work on Thursday. (I didn't take the picture until today so one rose looks a little dilapidated....)
We have all been very tired lately, and everyone in the house ended up sleeping in until nearly 10AM this morning! It was a much needed and extremely timely event in our household. To top that off, I was brought breakfast in bed for the first time ever....
....by this little guy (with some help from Daddy)!
We took our time getting ready, and Andrew snapped a quick picture of me and the kids before we headed out to do some running around.
After going to Lowe's to do some pricing for some home improvement projects we're thinking about taking on, we went to our favorite BBQ restaurant for a late lunch.

After lunch we came home and had a relaxing afternoon....Andrew and I watched a movie while the kids had their resting times. It was a beautiful day so when they got up, we went for a walk in our neighborhood.
Parker LOVES to run ahead to the next mailbox!
Sadie was still tired and a cranky, but enjoyed her ride in the stroller.
While on our walk, we saw a bunny and Parker just had to get a picture with it.
Sae-Sae and I
Me and my boy
Almost home!
We love living in Colorado! (That is our house on the far right)
The kids spent some time playing in the backyard after our walk.
It was a great day, and I am one blessed momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment