Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Strait style....

On Thanksgiving Day, we spent the day at Andrew's aunt and uncle's house out in the country. There was a grand total of 28 people there to celebrate. We had fun visiting and catching up with everyone, and I even shot my first *gasp* real gun! Andrew and some other family members were out target shooting when I went out to observe and got talked into it. I've always been a bit leery of guns, mostly because I didn't grow up around them and had never before handled them, but I am proud to say that I overcame my fears. Here are a few pictures from our day.

Andrew and the kids with Andrew's Grandma and Grandpa Strait.
Parker and Sadie with Grandpa.
Parker wanted to pet the horse.
Our family on Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment